100% organic cold pressed, unroasted, enzyme rich Peruvian cacao beans with a handful of Mother Natures super foods to enhance your wellbeing.
100% organic Peruvian Cacao, Coconut Sugar, Cinnamon, Maca Powder, Celtic Sea Salt.
Why Ceremony Cacao?
* Cacao is one of the richest natural food sources of magnesium, necessary for stress adaption, muscle recovery, restful sleep, reduction in PMS symptoms and over 300 other biochemical processes.
* A rich source of antioxidants, which reverse damage caused by free radicals, helping you feel younger and healthier.
* Enhances and sustains energy without feeling a sense of unnerving stimulation and experiencing a energy crash shortly after.
* Contains the neurotransmitters serotonin, dopamine and trytophan, which assist feelings of wellbeing and encourage resilience to stress and anxiety.
* Contains (PEA) which helps the body create feelings of excitement and euphoria.
* Contains Anandamide – part of the endorphin group known as the ‘bliss chemical’, which is released when you are in love or after physical exercise.
* Is cardiovascular protective, helping to reduce blood pressure and stabilise insulin resistance.
This smooth, rich chocolate powder is perfect for hot drinks, smoothies, cakes, baked goods, ice cream and raw food treats – really anywhere you’d like a nourishing chocolate boost.
ABOUT CEREMONY CACAO
With naturopathically tailored blends, Ceremony is here to enrich your life, excite your taste-buds and increase your overall well being, one slow sip at a time.
Ceremony is lovingly crafted in small batches using the highest quality, organic ingredients. We blend cold pressed, unroasted, enzyme rich Peruvian cacao beans with a handful of Mother Natures super foods and a whole lot of love to produce a pure, powerful and delicious powder.
In Ceremony you will find
– No preservatives
– No additives
– No refined sugar
– No artificial colours or flavours
Cacao has been used for centuries as a sacred offering in spiritual, ritual and medicinal practices (read more here).
Bring a daily dose of Ceremony into your routine and embrace the power and pleasure that come with this ritual. With each sip take the time to reflect and be grateful for this moment.