This is a pre-sale item. Stock release is expected approx. 25th January.
Fabric Face Covering.
Three layer face mask, with a filter pocket.
Your mask comes with two disposable filters. Filters should be discarded after using them. Masks are washable.
This is not medical grade, and will not stop you from contracting COVID 19.
To help yourself to stay COVID free, do the 3:
1. Wash or sanitise your hands
2. Physical distancing (1.5m)
3. Have the COVIDSafe app
4. Stay at home if you’re unwell and get tested.
Should I wear a feace mask? Read more www.health.gov.au
If you choose to wear a mask, it is important:
1. Wash your hands before putting on the mask
2. Make sure it covers your nose and mouth and fits snugly under your chin, over the bridge of your nose and against the sides of your face.
3. Do not touch the front of the mask while wearing it or when removing it. If you do touch the mask, wash or sanitise your hands immediately. Do not allow the mask to hang around your neck.
4. Wash or sanitise your hands after removing the mask.
Cleaning your mask
Cloth masks can be washed in the washing machine with other clothes, or hand-washed using soap and the warmest appropriate water setting for the cloth.
Dry the cloth mask in the clothes dryer or in fresh air before you re-use it.
Clean your hands with soap and water or alcohol-based hand rub (made up of over 60% alcohol or 70% isopropanol) after handling used face masks.
Further information www.health.gov.au